IF YOU HAVE SLEEP APNEA or love someone who has it you don’t want to leave this page until you read it!
There is a global misunderstanding in medical and public awareness of sleep apnea.
Most people believe there is only one type of sleep apnea – obstructive. They are told that sleep apnea is ALWAYS life-threatening and incurable.
MYTH-BUSTING – Most people believe sleep apnea is:
- Always obstructive (OSA) – this is not true
- Hereditary – this is very rarely true
- Always caused by being overweight or having a thick neck – this is not true
- You might be surprised to learn that many children, women and physically fit young men, especially combat veterans and football players, have trauma-based sleep apnea.The traumatic events can be emotional and/or physical.
What happened that makes you stop breathing in your sleep?
Steve: got rid of sleep apnea after wearing a CPAP every night for 15 years. As of 2014 he was still free of sleep apnea. He was diagnosed with obstructive apnea but it was actually central nervous system apnea caused by a traumatic near-drowning event at age 6.
ANNOUNCING: Click here to read the published article:
USA: (828) 595-9658 for a consultation.
1) I will ask you about your life history, tell you how I work, and honestly tell you whether or not I can help you breathe freely again and wake up feeling rested and energized – without a CPAP or jaw device.
2) You decide whether you want to proceed and we will work together in 4-5 sessions over 8-10 weeks to clear the traumatizing events that created your apnea. Ask about the package of sessions that comes with a guarantee.